When it comes to unacceptable workplace practices and behavior, navigating the legal system can be difficult. Here at Scott • Wagner and Associates, we navigate for our clients who have been harassed or discriminated against in the workplace. We offer consultation, legal representation, and other forms of assistance for those who have been wrongfully terminated, or been denied overtime pay, sick time, or their paid time off. Sometimes, all you need is one-time advice about how to handle a current work situation. We can help. Contact Scott • Wagner and Associates today for a consultation.
Our practice can provide legal assistance and consultation to employees who need help in any of the following areas:
- Discrimination (national origin, race, religion, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, and age);
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) Charges of Discrimination;
- Employee Rights;
- Employment Contracts;
- Equal Pay (California Fair Pay Act and the Equal Pay Act);
- Disability Accommodations
- Implied Contracts;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Housing Discrimination;
- Labor and Employment Law;
- Medical Leave Violations (Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and California Family Rights Act (CFRA));
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) violations;
- Non-Compete Agreements;
- Public Employee Disputes;
- Retaliation for Reporting Harassment;
- Retaliatory Discharge;
- Failure to Correct Harassment in the Workplace;
- Civil Rights Violations;
- Misclassification (Independent Contractor or Employee and Overtime Exemptions);
- PAGA Claims;
- Employment Class Action Claims;
- Unlawful wage deductions;
- Unpaid wages (last paycheck, overtime, bonus, vacation, rest breaks, meal periods)
- Wage and Hour Disputes;
- Whistleblower Cases; and
- Wrongful Termination.
Give us a Call Today to Schedule a Consultation
During a consultation, you can ask the questions regarding your rights as an employee in California and whether those rights have been violated. By seeking advice of a labor and employment attorney at Scott • Wagner and Associates, you will learn how to take advantage of your rights in the workplace.
We offer free initial consultations by phone – so you can get the answers to your most important employment law questions on the go and at your convenience. Need representation? A consultation is the first step. Call the law firm of Scott • Wagner and Associates today to schedule your consultation.