California Music Law Attorney
At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our California music lawyers are experienced, effective advocates for artists, entertainers, and entrepreneurs in the entertainment industry. If you or your business needs legal guidance, we are more than ready to get started on your case. For a strictly confidential consultation with a top California music law attorney, please contact us today.
An Overview of Our Music Law Services
The music industry supports approximately 2.75 million jobs and contributes nearly $200 billion to our nation’s economic output each year. California has the largest, most well-developed music industry in the United States. We provide comprehensive legal services to individual artists and companies working in music and entertainment. Along with other legal issues, our California music lawyers can help clients with:
- Music Industry Contracts: Our California entertainment law team can help you or your business with the negotiation and drafting of all types of music industry agreements. Among other types of contracts, we have the skills and experience to handle agreements related to recording, publishing, distribution, and management. Our attorneys will make sure your best interests are fully protected.
- 360 Deals: In the modern music industry, many artists operate under a type of contract called a 360 deal. In effect, a 360 agreement is a contract between a company (usually a record company) and an artist/band. The business provides a wide range of professional services in exchange for a percentage of the future revenue made by the artist.
- Intellectual Property: A song is a creative, innovative work of art. As such, you can own a copyright over music. Copyright matters. With it, a person or company has the full and exclusive right over the commercial use of music. Our law firm can help you with the full range of copyright and intellectual property matters.
- Merchandising: It is crucial that artists and entertainers in music are able to take full advantage of all commercial opportunities. We can help you with merchandising, licensing, and a wide array of other matters.
How the California Music Lawyers at Scott Wagner & Associates Can Help
The music industry is competitive. At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., we are committed to putting you or your company in the best position to succeed. When you call our firm, you will have an opportunity to speak to a California music lawyer who will:
- Answer questions and explain your options during a confidential initial consultation;
- Gather all of the documents and paperwork you need to take the next steps; and
- Devise a personalized strategy focused on protecting your rights and best interests.
Contact Our California Music Lawyers for Immediate Help
At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our California music lawyers have the professional skills and real world legal experience that you can rely on. If you have any questions about our services, we are more than happy to provide more information. Contact our firm today for a fully confidential case evaluation. We represent artists and businesses in the music industry throughout California