California TV & Film Lawyer
At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our California television & film lawyers are experienced, reliable advocates for clients. Our law firm is here to protect your rights and help you find the best path forward. If you need legal advice regarding a television or film project, we are here to help. Call us today to set up a fully confidential initial consultation with an experienced California TV & film lawyer.
We Provide Comprehensive Legal Services to Clients in the Television & Film Industry
California is home to the heart of the world’s television and film industry. Producing a successful television or film project is complicated. Our entertainment law team helps clients with the full range of legal issues—from pre-production financing to distribution agreements. No matter the situation you are dealing with, we are here to help you find the right solution. Along with other legal matters, our California television & film attorneys assist clients with:
- Financing Issues: It can take a significant investment to produce a successful television show or film. Our California entertainment lawyers can offer guidance on financing issues, including financing agreements.
- Option Contracts: Option agreements are some of the most important contracts in the entertainment industry. In effect, these contracts are agreements between an individual or business that owns the right to a specific work of authorship and another company that wants to turn it into a television show or film. Our California entertainment lawyers can help you negotiate and draft an option contract that fully protects your best interests.
- Distribution Contracts: We also have the skills and legal experience to help clients with television distribution agreements and film distribution agreements. If you have any questions about the distribution of a television project or movie project, we are more than happy to help.
- Intellectual Property: Intellectual property rights are important. Our California entertainment law team is here to help you handle the full spectrum of intellectual property issues, including copyright law, trademark law, and licensing agreements. If you have questions or concerns about IP rights related to a television/film project, we can help.
How Our California Entertainment Law Attorneys Can Help
The television & film industries are notoriously competitive. At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., we are focused on putting our clients in the best position to thrive. When you call our law office, you will be able to speak to a California entertainment lawyer who can:
- Listen to your concerns and answer questions during an initial consultation;
- Help you prepare all of the paperwork needed to move forward with your project; and
- Take proactive steps to overcome any obstacles or challenges that must stand in your way.
Contact Our California Television & Film Lawyers Today
At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our California entertainment law attorneys have the skills and legal knowledge to represent clients in the television and film industries. If you need legal advice, we are here to help. Contact our legal team today for a strictly confidential review of your case. We represent clients throughout California.